owww

Sarah

I've got an aching tooth :( unfortunately, it's my one and only baby tooth - an adult tooth never formed under it so it's never come out - but it's hanging on by a thread apparently :)

It's really wobbly and my gum under it is hurting - i can't get to the dentist now before i go to camp either :( :(

Q1 - should i pull it out myself?

Q2 - can anyone coming to camp get some REALLY strong pain killers?? :)

can get co codamol over the counter but if it gets bad i know it won't ease it especially if i'm outside all day in the cold :(

Tom - thanks for the PM - going to call you a drug dealer AND bone collector at this rate :lol:

Ouch - that must be nasty.

Chances are, it will fall anyway if you eat anything that's not pureed. Good luck with getting an emergency appointment!

I would say just pull it out if you can stand the pain since it's just a baby tooth and doesn't have a very deep root, but I am no dental expert.

erm, i had 2 of my teeth pulled that were baby teeth that fell apart in the gum without an adult tooth under neath to push it out, i say get rid as long as yu don't leave any bits still in the gum, then you'll just have to have them dug out by a dentist (not nice)