why do pavement walking when they can look this happy

i know he's soooo big now. i really wished i got some prof pics taken when he was dinky! he is actually taller than storm, he just needs to fill out but his growth has slowed down now. he grew ALOT between 3-6mths.

i think i need to update my signature!! LOL

PLEASE NOTE - thunder is still young, i would NEVER run him on his own and he is ONLY doing VERY short runs. Storm does the pulling and he is just running along. I have obtained advice from a number of very experienced mushers to ensure i train him safely

claire - im sure EVERYBODY knows you would never but ur boys in danger n only run him short runs :) deffo need some more pics of them tho we really dont see enough of them :)

i thought i should say it, i didnt want people to think i just went out and ran him!!

here's some more (again pics of my laptop screen so quality is better when you see them for real)

I just need some money to buy them now

th_propicstakenapril11003.jpg

th_propicstakenapril11005.jpg

th_propicstakenapril11009.jpg

th_propicstakenapril11004.jpg

oh so serious!!

th_propicstakenapril11010.jpg

it ended up nowhere near as expensive as i first thought...i love my negotiation skills sometimes!

I negotiated a rate of £25 per hr but had a CD of all the pics so i can do what i can print off what i want and how many i want. So basically the cost of 1 large canvas.

very pleased indeed! i will be booking him again next winter as soon as there is snow on the ground. :D