Very.co.uk delivery!!!

BingBlaze n Skyla

waited in ALL day for a delivery (well apart from my driving lesson but mum was here) just checked online n it says some1 tried to knock the door at 2pm but no answer so left a note - well NO1 knocked the door - cuz bingo would have started barking if the door had been knocked - and there ISNT any card put thru the door either!!! :angry:

said they will redeliver tomorrow - we are OUT 2morrow!!! :angry: luckily my dad is in 2moz but its sooo annoying that they would even lie about it - they are going to put a complaint in to the deliveries department but thats no bloody good!!!!! wont do anything about it!! :angry: grrrrrrrrrrr

turns out they went round the back - which you cant get into because of the dogs so its locked up tight - and its so far away from the house we wouldnt have heard them attempting to knock <_< stupid cuz when we order we speciffically state to go round the front and knock on the door! <_< anyway its here now (turned up about 10 mins ago) so mums happy

i've had a simlar thing happen but with disney store.....paid for next day delivery- it didnt come :angry: rang up the following day to be told a lady called michelle signed for it but they dont what address it was??? turns out it was round the corner with someone i dont even know :angry: :angry: :angry: i was very p1ssed off with them and wrote a letter of complaint- got given £10 off next order...its expired now- wont ever use them again, would rather go into store and get it in person :angry: