Hello everyone!

moonlight82

Just came across this site and I am very pleased with what I have viewed so far. :D I am the proud trainee of a beautiful little Husky named Bo (after the Dukes of Hazzard....lol). I never knew that a puppy could be so much work. I have owned many different dogs in my life and he is by far the most endearing yet stubborn dog yet. For a while, his behavior was so bad I contemplated getting rid of him (aggressive biting), but I am glad we got past that because I love him more than I ever thought you could love a dog. I hope to learn alot from you guys and gals. I still have many questions and I can't wait to "meet" some of you.

Hey Monica, welcome to the forum. We'd sure love to see some pics of your furbaby. Yes, Huskies can be a handful. That's why so many of them end up in shelters. People get them, then come to the realization of what they've committed to, and take the easy way out. Good for you sticking it out. We've all been there at one time or another. Don't forget the pics.:D

Hey Monica, welcome to the forum. We'd sure love to see some pics of your furbaby. Yes, Huskies can be a handful. That's why so many of them end up in shelters. People get them, then come to the realization of what they've committed to, and take the easy way out. Good for you sticking it out. We've all been there at one time or another. Don't forget the pics.:D

so true, were all the survivors of husky puppyhood! LOL!

Welcome Monica - So glad yo stuck it out and got the problem straightened out.

Look forward to hearing from you and in case ya can't tell - PICS PLEASE!

Don't hesitate to post any questions you might have, there are plenty of people here pretty much round the clock.

hi Monica! Huskies are a stubborn breed, it takes alot of patience but Im proud to be the owner of my girl Storm! I just love her to pieces!! Anything you need is on this forum and threres plenty of people about to help you out so don't despair! :D