Gymmmm!

Joey.Zarly

Does anyone here go to the gym?

I started going about 4 weeks ago only because i want to get safely fit so when i have my baby it'll be (as everyone saids) a little easier because they say "they don't call it Labor for nothing" :P

I do body vibe on wednesday mornings with my sister inlaw and my mum! It's fantastic but because of having severe morning sickness and nausea i get tied about half way through! :(:unsure:

The other days i just walk the dogs!

My brothers and sister inlaws and obsessed with the Gym, one of my brothers started going so he can put weight ON! (he's got a fast metabolism) and it's working, last night he's like "check it out" .. and he had muscle.. i was like "ewwww" .. me no likey muscled guys :mellow:

I have a gym but haven't used it much lately. I have my bike setup on a trainer and I do my running outside now that it's warm. I mainly only use the gym during the winter and when I do some swimming. And since I have two huskies, I can get in about 5-6 miles in the morning on a run.:)

Gym???? Nooooooo!!!!! I hate the gym!!! I always feel like everyone is staring at me while my face is all red and I am sweating like a pig :unsure:. I tried a few times but its just not for me...I guess I am a bit of a shy gurl :mellow:. I would pick the equipment ALL the way in the back corner and then everyone wanted to come and work out where I was and STARE at me!! :lol: :lol: I know they don't really stare at me....but it just feels like it!!! LOL. Talked my hubby into buying me an elliptical which is now sitting in my office collecting dust. :( I used to use it quite a bit though before I had Zihna. But since I have her I just have not had much time to get on it.

i used to go...cant really afford it though at the min so never renewed my membership in jan............if you speak to the staff at the gym hols they should make you a new workout programme as your pregnant...thats what happened with me- they tailored it so it wasnt as intense as everyone else's but i still got a good workout and wasnt putting unessecery strain on the baby :)

yeah, swimming is prob the best type of exersise for pregnant women as its classed as gentle and isnt strenuous.....when you reach the 6-7month stage and your the size of a house like i was :lol: it helps lift your bump and you feel 3 stone lighter ;)

over here in the uk they have a class called aquanatel....its really really good and definately gets you fit for labour :D