how does your husky wake you up?

deeppurple

Zeus usually waits until one of us gets up unless he was being lazy all day and slept a lot, in that case he gets our other dog by the ears and brings her to the bedroom and acts like its her that wants us to get up. If he sleeps in then he don't get up until we call him to go outside, then he's all for getting up.

hahaha i can relate to the ear thing, Morri gets my springer spaniel by the ears and drags her around :)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

awww these stories are so cute!!

When Storm slept in my room she used to wake me up at 8:15am every morning, i'd hear her move around then i'd open one eye and find her staring at me. If i closed that eye she would have came over and i would have got kisses and a paw to my face!!

She now sleeps downstairs in her crate, and she sleeps until 9am and then starts howling to get me up!!

I wouldnt have it any other way :D