3 Huskies need temporary fosters

Elmo

This is cross posting from Wiltshire Huskies on facebook, anyone who is able to temporarily foster any of them please PM me for the details.

Hi all, just putting the feelers out. there are three dogs that need temporary foster homes for approx 3 wks, not necessarily together. food paid for and could be delivered and collected. we have till wednesday as the other option could be being put down. if interested please message me or call me on ***** ******....rob.

If this breaches any of the forum conditions as it offers food/transport, please let me know. Or if this is better off in another section, admins please move it...

wish I could help and I probably would have but Storm is having the snip next thurs and I dont think it would be fair to have another dog in the house while he was recovering from that.

Ahhh if only this was after the move I could do it. I really hope you find someone! I just couldn't do it right now as we have a lot going on and one of my neighbours pulled a foot off their fence making mine 5 foot and I just wouldn't feel comfortable watching 3 dogs go for a wee with a 5 foot fence. I really hope you find someone to foster them!

hi, spoken to my wife about this, we are a long way away 90 miles ish, but if you are stuck, we can help out.

we have 2 female huskies, and my wife would prefer to foster the male as she is worried about 3 females.

and we would not let it off of a lead when walking it (because our 2 do get let off).