I want a tattoo

Ok so I have been thinking for ages I want a tattoo. No black though, it's not me.

205812_1788728516445_1186552174_31731780_7503677_s.jpgwhat do you think? on the left side of my chest above my boob.

Please no moans about it being a name ,I'm old enough to say that I know we may have our disagreements but me and alex are for good. :D

Depending on how I take this one It may not be my last. :D I want something for the kids and Storm too.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Each to their own,if its what you like and want go for it

i personally dont like to see any tattoo near a ladies boob.....or man's for that matter!!! lol

anywhere else is fine,i just dont think they look so good there on a woman,ive got them on my back,ankle,thigh and shoulder and top of my arm

but,like i said each to their own......love the colour tho :D

My first tattoo was actually two (picture below lol). One on each shoulder blade right on the bone. They hurt like heck! Think of somebody taking a needle and digging it into your skin then dragging it. Thats what it felt like for me at least but everybody is different. Altogether my tattoos took an hour and a half to do, yours is small so it should take no more then half an hour. I didnt bleed very much on my right side but I did on my left it was actually kind of funny. My tattoo guy was actually making fun of me because I kept twisting my hand around and fidgeting trying to not think about the pain lol, after a while though its just whatever like Tania said more annoying then painful. Dont be scared. If you want it then get it. Do your research on the tattoo place you choose.

And a little joke I heard years ago about a young woman in her 20s with a stemmed rose tattooed on her chest. The young woman was in the beauty salon and her tattoo was visible, also in the salon were two older women in there 60s. The two women told the young women her tattoo was beautiful. After the young woman left one of the older women turned to the other and said "little does she know when she gets older her stemmed rose will become a long stem rose." Lol. I heard that when I was like 8 and I still remember it. Didnt really understand it though so my mom had to explain it to me. Lol. When choosing a place for your tattoo make sure it is easy to cover if you want it covered but can be shown off if you want.

I love your tattoo idea. Really cute. Good luck and enjoy your tattoo. biggrin.gif I cant wait to get more.

5339026159_69701779c2.jpg

No need to be scared im the worst with pain and ive got 3 there not as bad as you think they are (well my foot was but other than that my other 2 werent :P)

I think it'd look nice is that the sort of colour your thinking of getting it in?

All I can say is that if you really want one to put a lot of thought into it. The last thing you want to do is get it and then 2 years later not want it, or think it looks bad. Lasering hurts like hell and if you don't go that road a cover up is usually big and expensive.

I have 4 atm. My first was the day I turned 17. From there it has taken me almost 9 months in between to get another.

2816iix.jpg

This is the latest tattoo that I got done. I still have more to get done for the half sleeve to be finished but you get the point. =D

It looks lovely hun, although names (apart from my kids) aren't for me lol. I've 3, all reasonably large, one on my left shoulder with 2 of the kids names, one on the right (need to add the babies name) and one all across the base of my back. For me they don't hurt to bad, its more irritating than anything else :lol:

All I can say is that if you really want one to put a lot of thought into it. The last thing you want to do is get it and then 2 years later not want it, or think it looks bad. Lasering hurts like hell and if you don't go that road a cover up is usually big and expensive.

I have 4 atm. My first was the day I turned 17. From there it has taken me almost 9 months in between to get another.

2816iix.jpg

This is the latest tattoo that I got done. I still have more to get done for the half sleeve to be finished but you get the point. =D

OH MY GOD! Is that an evil Totoro? it's wicked!

I have 4 tattoos, a cherry blossom tree on my shoulder blade with a koi carp underneath, a bumblebee on my waist and my hubby's name on the back of my neck. i'm getting a daisy chain around my ankle soon, each flower is going to have each of my dog's initials in the centre and I would really like a studio ghibli tattoo. not sure what though, maybe a spirited away or princess mononoke one.

If you want a name then I'd only do it if Alex agrees to get one too. Me and Robyn are thinking of getting a tattoo, but we're going to have lyrics instead that mean something to us so as at least if the worst were to happen, we could say we just like the song.

But otherwise it's cool! I'm not a fan of tattoos on the bossoms but if it's what you like, go for it!

Stacey xxx

You are right to be proud to want to have his name as your tattoo. My first tattoo was of my wife’s name (girlfriend at the time) and I have never regretted it. My biggest thing with my tattoos was getting ones that I know I would never want to remove. Its not that it bothers me with the pain of the lasers its just if I care about something so much that I wish to put it etched into my skin then I know I wont want to remove it in the future. The only thing that I warn you about getting dark colors is it depends on your skin, every one is different, but if you do get it dark you may have to go over it again in a year or so, so that the color does not fade. That is what happened to my brothers tattoo me and him both got the same tattoo on our shoulder blade and his faded after 6 months and had to go over it again, mine is still dark. Don’t listen to what people moan about someone’s name on your body. If you care enough about this person then you know what you are doing is right, that’s how I felt when I got mine done.

I have three tattoos, one on my foot, wrist and up the side of my ribs. I want to get another one so you might as well go for it! you only live once!!

Plus if you get his name tattooed but then the worst happens (not saying it will!!!) then at the very least it will be a memory of the big part he played in your life and how much he meant to you x

I have three tattoos, one on my foot, wrist and up the side of my ribs. I want to get another one so you might as well go for it! you only live once!!

Plus if you get his name tattooed but then the worst happens (not saying it will!!!) then at the very least it will be a memory of the big part he played in your life and how much he meant to you x

I don't think I'm going to have it on my chest. but not sure where to have it. Maybe the top of my arm as it's nice and fleshy and not bony. Thing is am I the only person who thinks it looks a bit masculine for a woman to have a tattoo there?

Any ideas where I should have it?

And yes Toni, he is the father of my Daughter so even if we did split up I would keep it. We were friends first and will always be, even if we did split up. :)

and thanks Sibdaddy10 it's exactly like you describe. :) xx