I want a tattoo

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go for it! Was going to say same as above about the colour...pretty sure it'll be one thats likely to fade especially as its a fine line....but if its what you want don't listen to anyone else about it hurting or not getting a name etc etc.

You maaaayyyy want to think the boob option. Only because a ladies desirables do have a tendency to change shape and it could end up distorting because of it. Not sure if you have kiddies or anything yet....but if you do get preggers.....and they grow....it could be like a billboard! Lol!

Yeah but its the only non-bony option. how bout lower back?

Contrary to what people think, it is actually the fleshy parts that hurt the most! I found that on the bone it was like a dull buzz but on the fleshy/fatty bits i squealed like a pig! eg on my ribs it didnt hurt that much until he got to around my hips and boy did it hurt!! theres plenty of places for a tattoo esp that small, like Nix im not keen on arm either, what about your wrist or between shoulder blades? or what about back of neck?? I would suggest on the side of your tummy but depending on whether youre having more kids-it could stretch! lower back either middle or one of the sides is nice?

lol my mum has way too many tattoos to count including over her hands, wrists, side of forehead, back of neck all perfectly visible to her employers! she works for a childrens shoe shop and the owners are quite snobby!! I have one on my wrist which i cover with a chunky watch lol but im unemployed so i dont need to cover it!!!

Yeh i think lower back is nice :D

OK so because I m at work, I cannot see anyone's tattoos or Louise's idea. Crap. But I'm sure it is a wonderful idea.

I love tattoos, but I have to draw the line... too many can get a bit busy (just my opinion). I currently have 2... an old school style swallow on my right upper arm (it hurt a lot) and my Husky Viggo is on my back left shoulder (it also hurt a lot). I'm a bit of a wuss and if I survived the pain, anyone can, lol.

Here are pictures:

gallery_2136_1159_1521.jpg

tattoo.jpg?1211551952

The argument of bone V fleshy area.. I found actually it hurts exactly the same on both! Mine is on the left hand side of my stomach/hip and it hurt exactly as someone else disribed.. someone dragging a needle across your skin as thats exacty what it is really!

Im getting my next one in a couple of weeks while Im down visiting Ems in Cornwall.. Im gunna get my babies paw prints! Get them to stand on something to get the outline and then have that tatoo'd on with their initial in each! :D Im a wee bit nervous but its something I really want and Im gunna have Ems holding my hand so its gunna be ok and I think will look great! Gunna have it on my lower thigh so when I wear a short skirt it will be visable! :D :D :D

The argument of bone V fleshy area.. I found actually it hurts exactly the same on both! Mine is on the left hand side of my stomach/hip and it hurt exactly as someone else disribed.. someone dragging a needle across your skin as thats exacty what it is really!

Im getting my next one in a couple of weeks while Im down visiting Ems in Cornwall.. Im gunna get my babies paw prints! Get them to stand on something to get the outline and then have that tatoo'd on with their initial in each! :D Im a wee bit nervous but its something I really want and Im gunna have Ems holding my hand so its gunna be ok and I think will look great! Gunna have it on my lower thigh so when I wear a short skirt it will be visable! :D :D :D

I was thinking of doing the same with Storm's paw prints! lol it will look great Sarah! get the pictures up when you have it done :)