Hello new friends!

kristenbenzin

Hello fellow husky owners.

I have two huskies who are my entire life. Their names are Origami ( wolf grey,7years) and Toshiba (agouti, 5 years). I really think both have very phallic markings on their heads. Anyone else noticed this about their huskies?

I hope we have a really fun time here. It will be nice to talk to others who understand the way of the husk.

Hello and welcome - fellow Aussie!! Where abouts in Australia are you?? Its a bit hopeful that there would be someone else from Darwin... sad.gif

Awesome names!! Haha, I know what you mean. My boy Riley is my entire life, as well. biggrin.gif If you can, make sure you post up some piccies!! Everyone here is crazy about pictures!

:rofl: Hello and Welcome to you and your Huskies. I love the names, very original.

I'm sorry to say there may be more than a few crazy nutty people on here.........................................................

AND I'M ONE OF THEM MWAHAHAHAH!!!!! :D

:rofl:

LMAO as you can see we take nothing seriously

EXCEPT

our sibes.

Welcome don't be shy join in.biggrin.gif

• 5 months later...

oh wow, so i suppose i'll have to get pictures since you guys really seem a little loopy over it. especially that 'cassandra and honey' person. Does anybody else know what I am talking abotu with the marking on their head..the one that appears very phallic?? I'm sure i am NOT the only person who has noticed it..

oh wow, so i suppose i'll have to get pictures since you guys really seem a little loopy over it. especially that 'cassandra and honey' person. Does anybody else know what I am talking abotu with the marking on their head..the one that appears very phallic?? I'm sure i am NOT the only person who has noticed it..

Well, now, if we had some pictures << hint, hint >> so that we could see what you're talking about we might agree .... then again, we might not. Everyone here have very "Victorian tastes" and principals, so we might not see the same thing << oh, god, let me out of here :) >>

Well, now, if we had some pictures << hint, hint >> so that we could see what you're talking about we might agree .... then again, we might not. Everyone here have very "Victorian tastes" and principals, so we might not see the same thing << oh, god, let me out of here :) >>

are you sure about that?

u dont venture into chat do you? lol