It gives me great pleasure to announce......

BladesBird

My new fur baby, Mya ...YAY!!!

A little late (naughty me), she's been with me for 10 days now. Most of which we've spent at the vets, sorting her medication and training.

Her ears were infested with ear mites and badly infected. She has to have ear drops which I have to apply 3 times a day and massage in (which she hates), She's also on antibiotics. Her coat was a bit tangled and knotty so she had a trip to a dog groomer, and she looked like a new girl. Although not for long...how do you keep a white husky white ???

I had to start with very basic toilet training but she's doing fab, only a few accidents. She's very bright..I've already taught her, sit, down, stay, leave, paw and were just working on roll over. I was originally told she was 41/2 months but, she's more like 6 months. She had no bite inhibition so were working hard on that to.

All in all she's perfect wub.gif

I've taken lots of pictures on my mobile, but for some reason I can't get them off. I've connected the lead, which the computer finds and installs...but then I'm stuck...any tips???

Anyway heres one pic...from from her ad, but she's huge now biggrin.gif

post-3037-13585964759927_thumb.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shes lovely!! She looks near the same size as my girl, who is only 4 months. Dont worry i have found that Storm is good at staying clean too! I'm convinced its the nature of their coat- when Storm gets some dirt on her it either wipes of or just brushes out lol its really handy :D

Shes gorgeous :D

Welcome Mya! She's beautiful! :wub:

As for the pics. For my phone, you connect it. Go to My Computer and there should be the Hard Disk Drives and the Removable Storage. The USB port that your phone is connected to should show up under the Removable Storage. You can double click on that icon and it will pull up a window. You should be able to navigate to your pics on the phone from there and copy into a picture folder.

Awww she is so adorable! But still shame on you for not telling earlier!!! :angry: LOL! :lol: J/K.

Poor girl in such bad shape at that age!!!! SOOOOOOOOO glad you got her out of there and she is in good hands now with you!!! :D

Sometimes it depends on the phone, some phones require software, but here in the US I can do either blue tooth, connect it like Brian said, or I can even text them to my email. I just enter my email address instead of the mobile number and send it as picture text message then I can save the pic to my pc from my email, just have to do each pic seperate. If that don't work, maybe you can text the pics to someone on here that could get them off of their phone and post them for you or email them back to you. We only need about 3-4 more.....I think that should keep us calm for a few days. :lol: :lol: