Funniest Ebay listing EVER!

SarahNukka&Shadow

Oh dear lol. My mum and I found a listing for USED UNDERWEAR... LOL!!

It was something like.. "Assorted women's used underwear"

The description said that each item was custom and "hand"-made.. Oh my...

One lady asked in the questions area for something specific.. And the lady replied "Sure just tell me exactly where you want the skid mark and I'll get right onto it"

It HAD to be a joke.. But it sure was funny, lol. laugh.gif

It is with great sadness that this morning I must inform you that the mint green ford focus has been poo'd on by a bird. I have had a quick look around the neighbourhood and there was 2-3 birds that looked a bit guilty, I have issued them with verbal warnings but on this occasion I am not prepared to perform DNA testing.

I will remove the offending poo splash with my high power jet wash, I know its high power because I once shot my friend in his marble collection and I swear he had tears in his eyes. I once hid 2 sachets of brown sauce in his wallet and then forgot about it for at least 2 months until he called me from work saying words that would kill a nun instantly. The sachets had finally burst making it look like he had gone to the toilet in his pants, he wasn't allowed to go home and change so spent the whole day soiled.

Speaking of contortion-ism, I confirm I can not wrap my leg around the entire circumference of the time machine ford focus, I hope this does not affect the final auction price.

this is my very most favourite part!!!!