Hello :)

xxAlex

Hello All. After meeting some of u at camp decided to set my own account up instead of using my other halfs CJM258. Lol. Hope u all are well and just wanted to say thanks to u all that made me chris and our lil huddley very welcome at our first husky camp.:rolleyes:

Shame that our hoilday was cut short after u all left as Huddley the bright spark..decided that he missed his husky friends so much he wanted to go home so he ripped a huge hole in our tent :(

It was great camping next to you, Chris and Huddley.

He was Soooooo well behaved, and chilled out at camp. biggrin.gif

Sorry echo was so noisy unsure.gif

Never mind about the tent, you can get a bigger one now or stay in a caravan next time. rolleyes.gif

He went to run after a few children and their dog and the lead caught around the tent and ripped a 2 metre hole in it lol. silly boy.

Again nice meeting u all and hopefully see some of u next thursday at St Helen dog park

. We have currently lost huddley to next door he spends hours over there playing with their 14 month old little girl. Its soo cute when they play he is so gentle with her and loves giving her lots of kisses. :)