Polee may need another op on her leg

lebe03

We saw the Physio last night and she is concerned that Polee's leg muscle isn't as developed as she would've expected by now and there is also some tenderness on the inside leg near the knee. We have an appointment to see the Vet at 4pm tomorrow and I'm concerned that Polee may require further surgery to address a possible problem with the meniscus.

There are two possible options

Option 1 - Everything is fine and it's just taking longer for the muscle development to get back to how it was before the Operation

Option 2 - A further operation will be required to correct a possible problem with the metal plate or meniscus

no points for guessing which option I think it's going to be sad.gif

Please cross fingers, paws and everything else that I get some good news tomorrow

What a relief it's Option 1 biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

The Vet gave Polee a check-up and says that everything is fine as she's walking very well and putting weight on her injured leg. It's just taking a bit longer than expected for her to regain the muscle. If I still drank I would have a very large drink right now to celebrate. I hardly slept at all last night for thinking that Polee would need another operation so I'm very relieved that this isn't the case.

I'm sure Polee is trying to put me in an early grave but I wouldn't change her for anything.

Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes