hello all :)

lee-n-kodah

hi there all im lee 30 from telford and my little boy kodah 4 months on the 22nd april :) he doing good and keeping me fit lol he is light red and white , would love to get 1 more a blue eye black and white one but the misses wont let me :( tut tut lol

right going to have a look about the site and hope to speak to you all soon :) lee n kodah

Welcome Lee n kodah

Yep 2 are definitely easier than one.

company / playmate helps keep them occupied

Which (most of the time) means less destruction.

If you need any help or have questions about your furball just ask. biggrin.gif

Welcome Lee n kodah

Yep 2 are definitely easier than one.

company / playmate helps keep them occupied

Which (most of the time) means less destruction.

If you need any help or have questions about your furball just ask. biggrin.gif

well kodah has a little girlfriend my misses dog a 2 year old shih tzu lol so its hard to talk her in to letting me have a 2nd husky lol

Welcome Lee and Kodah!! Beautiful pup!

What I would do in your situation Lee is go ahead and get another husky, without telling the misses. Once you have it home, she won't be able to kick it out. It's a puppy, and there too cute to kick out(you on the other hand is a totally different story). Then it would be homeless. :o:( I mean, yeah, she's gonna be all sorts of ticked off for a LITTLE while but she'll get over. And you'll have another husky.:) Best bet though is to not listen to me as I'm single :P...probably for a reason!:lol:

Looking forward to seeing more pics of Kodah.

• 2 weeks later...

well just found this little boy for sale on facebook 5 months old they selling him due to moving to a flat not sure how true it is but thay not asking to much and want him gone by 13th this month i know that the two people that came on the cannock meet today are after one ive sent them a msg but if they not interested he may be mine but is name is harley :( lol

post-4623-13585965142044_thumb.jpg