Can't keep Lobo in the yard!

xLOBOx

I can't seem to keep Lobo in my yard when I'm not outside with him. He's fine if I'm out there with him, but once I go inside, he jumps the fence! I've tried teaching him not to do it but he is so damn stubborn! I keep him tied to a long rope thing when I'm not outside with him but I wish he could run around more when I'm not there. I take him for walks and play with him in the yard, but even if he is tired, he will still want to jump the fence! How do I keep him from doing this??! I'm currently living in a rental house so I can't do anything to the fence. Ugh, help please!!!! blink.gif

Could you use a tie out stake (or some other strong anchor point, Tree / post etc), with a long training lead.

Enough so he still gets the run of the yard but not enough to jump the fence ??

You can get things like this to attach to the top of the fence, not sure how efficient they'll be with our loveable huskies:

http://www.purrfectf...ence-system.asp

This might be worth a read too - I've only scanned it over briefly though:

http://www.paw-rescu...enceJumping.php

Good luck!!

Edit: oops...sorry, missed the part about rental property so no mods to fence :-((