I have breaking news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tamz

lmao i bet you raced to open this post then didnt you wondering what it is :lol: :lol: :lol:

well sorry its nothing exciting im afraid but to me it is....actually im suprised you didnt hear me screaming in joy from my house lastnight :lol: :lol: :lol:

i am a size 12 and i cant believe it :D :D :D :D i am beyond chuffed with myself today....honestly nothing can top the way i am feeling today :D :D :D :D

i have not been a size 12 since 2006....went upto a size 14 in 2007 then got pregnant and it all went pete tong from there really.......been so unhappy with the way i look/feel lately so booking the holiday has made me get my butt in gear and finally do something about once and for all because come on lets face it..nobody wants to be put off their food seeing me the way i was in a bikini...people are on holiday afterall.....the last thing i want is to give people nightmares :unsure:

so after months of starving myself and surviving on 1200 calories per day its finally paid off......tried on some new clothes yestd that i got in a size 12 on purpose so i would had no choice but to fit into them and they fit :D :D

so so happy right now...........now i have to work on getting my stomach a little flatter as i still have a very unsightly overhang from being the size of a whale when pregnant...i have a 8 weeks to sort that though so hopefully i can do it :D :D :D

just thought id share my happiness with you all :D :D :D :D

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awsome!! Dosent it feel great! Its hard work I know, I was a size 22 four years ago, Now I have seem to platu at size 14, Doctor said that once I get off of my pills He's sure I will lose more weight!! I want you to remember though just keep going I lost alot of cofidance when I wasnt loseing anymore weight, But I have kept up my excersize program and if anything it has kept me to where Im at!! I still havent lossed anymore but Im happy!! When I first started dog sledding a couple years ago I would go 1 mile and would want to puke I was so outta breath( dosnt help that I smoke) I would be dizzy and felt like I was haveing a heart attack, Now 3-5 miles doesnt even phaze me!!

Gratz! And the most important thing, is that you are doing it for you, not anyone else!

Also, is it just me, or are you Women's clothes sizes hard to understand? "Size eleven, size twelve, etc". Men's clothes are always represented in measurment digits of length, etc. Like, our collared shirts would be a "19 36-37." Our slacks, "36x32".

awwwh thanks guys...didnt expect that many responses lol....logged off yestd afternoon and jst come back on now to see all this......you guys are ace :D

and yes i can now go hol shopping and get stuff that looks nice for once and fits properly :D