I've been here a while...........

NicBrown

Hiya,

I'm Nic and I have Sydney who is 5 months old-Scott my bf has a husky called Tank....Diz recruited me in Earlestown before Christmas and we've been to loads of meets at Heaton Park and St Helen's dog park-it's champion!!!!! :lol:

Both me and Scott have been hanging around (lurking!) the site for the past few months but I'm awful with computers so Diz is 'helping' :lol: but anyway HELLO!!!!

Nic x

PS Steve/Val do you still have the pics that you took of all of us in Heaton Park last time we went as I'd love to see them?

Hiya, Nic, about time ya said hello!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: When was the last walk?? (we do that many, I've lost count!) Are they not in the Photo discussion section here? If I take any, that's where they go - if not, I'll see if I can dig them out on the pc & send them to you ;)

Hiya, Nic, about time ya said hello!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: When was the last walk?? (we do that many, I've lost count!) Are they not in the Photo discussion section here? If I take any, that's where they go - if not, I'll see if I can dig them out on the pc & send them to you ;)

Val I think it's the group shot from Heaton Park when we were stood up on the hill.

Welcome.

Good of you to come into the light.

Your Photo might have been in Linda (Valkyries) birthday walk photos.

We were there up from Oxford and stood on a slight rise / bank for a group photo.biggrin.gif