WANTED building site fencing (heras panels)

kinapak kelly

am looking for a few heras panels, the type that go around building sites to fence off garden in new house we have just moved to. northumberland area would be good! if anyone knows where i can get some would be very grateful as new neighbour is letting her dogs into my garden which is winding my dogs up something rotten and causing me a lot of problems :-(

thanks very much!!

am looking for a few heras panels, the type that go around building sites to fence off garden in new house we have just moved to. northumberland area would be good! if anyone knows where i can get some would be very grateful as new neighbour is letting her dogs into my garden which is winding my dogs up something rotten and causing me a lot of problems :-(

thanks very much!!

flea - bay .....seen them on there for as little as £20 per length

we got ours thru hubby's work, they were put up for one job then it cost too much/too much hassle to reuse so they were being thrown in a skip. We are looking for a couple more and a neighbour told us his work did the same and next time they were getting rid he would let us know.Try phoning some builders, you might be lucky. or do you have adtrader in your area, I've seen them there too. Good luck