Husky meet up Sarah's diary 03.05.2009

Sarah

WHAT A FANTASTIC DAY!!!!!

Set off at 7.30am and thanks to a junction being closed on the M6 I didn't arrive until 11.40!! :cussing:

What a site to drive to though - pulled into the car park to see a group of people standing chatting with dogs howling - was amazing!

Stood around and had a chat for a bit then off we all went on a walk - people had to move out of our way there was that many of us!!! LMAO

We certainly drew lots of attention!!

Finally got to a huge field and managed to kinda get a group shot of us all lol lol Now THAT was hard work lol

After taking lots of pics and video's we went to the pub within the park for a cool down, the weather was fantastic, prob a bit too warm for the dogs but they had plenty of water.

After an hour or so, we set off again for another walk, Kimba found a pond and nearly pulled me in - this is AFTER he'd dragged me on my backside - am so glad no one got a pic of THAT!! lol

Back to the pub again for more beer and can honestly say - i'm not sure who had a better time - the sibes or us lol lol Just before we left - around 5pm, I nipped to go to the toilet - only to find a MAN in the LADIES having a wee!!!!!! :bad: he didn't even close the door!!!! Well, after seeing THAT there was no way i could go in there so had to stop off at services on way back lol I wa also in need of red bull!!

Amy has made me and marc an amazing present with pics of all the huskies from here on. When she gave it me i couldn't say anything, i just cried lol you are all so sneaky for arranging that lol - thank you so much guys!!

I've got 68 pics (not all i took but the best bits lol) in my album so feel free to have a look!!!

Would just like to say thank you again to amy for all her hard work organising the day and to all that turned up - was fantastic to meet you all finally and your sibes and i look forward to seeing you all again very soon :)

Just to add to that .... Like Sarah has just said, thankyou very much to Amy who has done the majority of sorting this excellent day out.. The credit for our great day definately goes to her... Cheers Amy.

Thank you all very much for the picture.. Will be taking its rightfull place on the wall in our livingroom :) ..

Back to the pub again for more beer and can honestly say - i'm not sure who had a better time - the sibes or us lol lol Just before we left - around 5pm, I nipped to go to the toilet - only to find a MAN in the LADIES having a wee!!!!!! :bad: he didn't even close the door!!!!

OMG!!!!!!! :eek: was it mrs doubtfire? lol

Amy has made me and marc an amazing present with pics of all the huskies from here on. When she gave it me i couldn't say anything, i just cried lol you are all so sneaky for arranging that lol - thank you so much guys!!

No probs, I got worried when you started crying! I told jamie, Ive made her cry!

Would just like to say thank you again to amy for all her hard work organising the day and to all that turned up - was fantastic to meet you all finally and your sibes and i look forward to seeing you all again very soon :)

again, no worries, was a brilliant day out and I think we have a very quiet night ahead of us!

will get my wite up done and post it up tomorrow when awake

lmao - not sure about mrs doubtfire - was a bit of an odd ball though!!! (hmm maybe wrong choice of words there ?????)

I cried in a good way don't worry :) I love it and can't say thank you enough times!!!

lmao - not sure about mrs doubtfire - was a bit of an odd ball though!!! (hmm maybe wrong choice of words there ?????)

I cried in a good way don't worry :) I love it and can't say thank you enough times!!!

yeah i'd say wrong choice there, lol

I worried though when you cried! Glad you liked it though. Thank you for the Mailbu too :)