Hello all

2huskies

HI everybody

Found this forum about 2 weeks ago just as I was getting my second husky and I have found some very good tips, so have decided to join.

We have Hercules who is 6 months, and Luna is 2 months old. She is tiny, not even 3 kilos yet, which I wonder if it is normal. Hercules must be approx 15kg, they are fine together, just that there is a massive difference in size and she gets squashed most of the time, so have to watch them and hear her barking and whining. he is very quiet. here are some pics of my babies

post-4684-13585964873576_thumb.jpg

post-4684-13585964884741_thumb.jpg

post-4684-13585964886715_thumb.jpg

Hi and Welcome! Awwww they are so cute!!! Especially the tiny one :wub: I can't remember how much Zihna weight when I first got her :unsure: but I know there are a lot of people with puppy's here so I am sure someone will post for comparison. ;) Just watch them while they play, Husky's play rough, but with her squeaking Hercules should soon catch on how to play with her. Just still have an eye on them so she doesn't get squished :mellow: But I remember Zihna was a tough little cookie and fell off of everything :o then got right back up and kept on playing! :lol:.

Welcome to the Forum. biggrin.gif

Don't worry she'll soon grow

She will Probably always be smaller than Hercules

but thats breed normal.

Any questions find the relevant section of the forum and post your question in there.

You'll soon get an answer.smile.gif

Oh, yeah, post more Pics, that is LAW on the forum

and Join in, while we love to answer questions

We are a community, we Share, inform and participate.

We are your Husky Family. biggrin.gif

Welcome - Hercules is a handsome guy and Luna is adorable! 3 Kg seems on the small side, but as long as she's healthy and acting ok, I would not worry - she'll grow! Make sure that she has no internal parasites - having them will keep her from growing normally.

• 2 weeks later...