Dog Wars Game on ANdroid!!!!!!

found this on Facebook.

Android, who is owned by Google, has available in the Android Market a new downloadable game application for your phone called DOG WARS (developed by Kage Games LLC). This is a DOG FIGHTING GAME. The player feeds, waters, trains and FIGHTS the virtual dog for virtual money. It is clear to me that the people at Google/Android /Kage Games think dog fighting is a joke and that perpetuating the myth that pit bulls are inherently aggressive has no repercussions.

attend this My link

please.

and go here to sign the petition. My link

they reckon they need a hundred and fifty something more signatures so come on peeps. lets stop this sick excuse for a game.

found this on Facebook.

Android, who is owned by Google, has available in the Android Market a new downloadable game application for your phone called DOG WARS (developed by Kage Games LLC). This is a DOG FIGHTING GAME. The player feeds, waters, trains and FIGHTS the virtual dog for virtual money. It is clear to me that the people at Google/Android /Kage Games think dog fighting is a joke and that perpetuating the myth that pit bulls are inherently aggressive has no repercussions.

attend this My link

please.

and go here to sign the petition. My link

they reckon they need a hundred and fifty something more signatures so come on peeps. lets stop this sick excuse for a game.

you have to ask yourself what kind of people would want to play such a game, and then ask yourself where does an interest in such a game come from....after many years of study of criminal psychology it is fact that all serial killings start with animal abuse and that fascination started by something seen and that made such a dent in the human mind due to its horrific nature, how can this game be justified just because it is not real? Would they find it ok to give paedophiles pictures of young children to look at, because pictures are not real are they! It is sick!

This is an update taken from their FB page:

##UPDATE:

Apparently the game has been removed from the Android Market, although theres still something left there, "Dog Bucks" http://bit.ly/fheLou

In the description they say they are trying hard to get the game back up.

##UPDATE:

Theres still links to the game avaliable in the web, check the fan page for more details.

Theres rumors they have put the game back UP under another name.