Interview!

Tikaani&Aiyana

Some of you may remember a post about me applying for a job ages ago, well I got an interview and it was this morning! :) There were over 90 applicants!

I didnt want to say anything before hand in case i jinxed it. I hardly slept a wink last night but it seemed to go well. There are always things that I think of afterwards that I could have said but in general I think it was good :D The lady used to work at the college i am at now and she said I had a really strong application.

I am soooooo hoping i get it as my teaching job at the moment is so intense it literally takes over my life and I have had enough. I get stressed and wound up when I have loads to do at home & it has affected my personal life.

The job I went for is at a new sixth form/college in the area so its really lovely, posh and new . The position is for a Personal Progress Tutor which should mean I have less paperwork/work at home to do so will give me more stress free time to spend with all of my furbabies without having to worry about getting home to do work :rolleyes: There are 13 jobs up for grabs so I am hoping I was good enough to get one of the 13, my sanity is relying on it!

I won't find out until Wednesday next week, pleeeeaaaaasse keep your fingers crossed for me xx