Dog Walkers beware!!

Ron Tao&Sky

I walk my three in local parks.

If they brought that in here,

to prove I wasn't running a dog walking service

they'd have to look at the name tags

they all have my house number and postcode.

Then check that against my driving license.

Of course to do that they'd have to get close to Echo. . . . ohmy.gif

Good luck with that. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I tend to agree with a comment left on the link.

If you want to run a business, you need to pay for the premises.

Why should personal trainers be funded by the taxpayers.

£350 for unlimited use of taxpayers land isn't a lot to ask surely.

- Peter, Bolton, 26/04/2011 16:53

Im sorry dont we already pay for the upkeep of public park in our taxes?????? Why should we have to pay twice just because we happen to use the park differently to other people? And I walk my own dogs when I walk other peoples so does that mean I would pay less because part of my routine is my own and part of it is gaining a pitence of extra pocket money!? :angry: Why dont they start charging for the extra I walk on the pavements to get to the park aswell while their at it!? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I agree that if your using a public place to run a business then you should have a licence to do so although I don't think it should be thousands of pounds. One of my local parks is used extensively by personal trainers as I believe it's currently free to do so

Absolute Idiocy.... thats not even a strong enough word... WHY are we charged for natural resources... things that were not created by man. Its ridiculous. Its like that woman i posted a link to the other day who is trying to claim ownership of the sun..... if its that ridiculous to claim ownership of the sun, it should be so for land and water etc...we're all equals...so why should someone have the right to own something that came into existance long before they did, and that they had nothing to do with the creation of...?

Dog walkers being a business or not, its irrelevant. Where will stuff like this end? :/

my local park is full of child minders with children they care for most days,....:)

Local football groups train there as well!

business men sitting with personal lap tops on benches at lunch break are also running personal business from the park then in that case.....

point made!

people walking dogs as a business have just as much right to use a public park as any other person and have already paid a local tax for the up keep of the park!

thanks i never even gave it a thought i guess its because theres none around where i live and we gotsome council fields that they probally will land up building houses on

nahhh, youve not said anything out of turn, dont worry :D

yeahh theres a sweeeet field across the street from my house, like directly infront..but theyre gonna start house building on it soon :(

Its all enclosed by 8ft fence aswell, would have been awesome for when we get our pup :(

Peace

xxx