Wasn't going to say anything but I'm going to burst.......

We are hopefully getting the train to Lincoln on Monday to see Huskies In Need's Angel!!! :o

Heres some pics pinched from Kerrys FB as she transported her. :D

206591_1755913853072_1095723465_31669931_6428960_n.jpg206591_1755913973075_1095723465_31669934_5103763_n.jpg

207878_1755925653367_1095723465_31669973_2418000_n.jpg216358_1755914693093_1095723465_31669937_2249633_n.jpg

Not saying yes or no till we have seen her properly and seen how Storm is with her. Then her foster mum will be keeping her for us till after our holiday and we will get her in July. :D

How beautiful is she? :wub:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys, im crying. Just looked at trains and it will take 5 1/2 hours to get there. By the time we get there we will only have a few hours and have to come home. Can't see it happening. :( It's too far to go. And Dunc is right, it's too far to take Storm. :(:(:(:(:( why is the perfect one comes up and is too far away. :(:(:(:(:(:( wish I hadnt bothered with this thread now. :(

I just checked on TheTrainLine.com and to get from Northampton station to Lincoln Central can take as little as 3 hour 15 minutes each way. To go next Monday and arrive in Lincoln at around 12-12:30pm would take 4 hours 4 minutes, and there are several journeys from 3pm onwards that will bring you back in 3 hours 15 minutes :D For the outward journey the reason it takes longer is because there's longer waits between trains, so if you're worried about how Storm would cope with such a long journey maybe you could take those breaks in between trains (I'm sure one of the waits is about 30 minutes or something silly) to take him for a pee and a walk around the block or something. That way he'll be less energetic when he's actually on the trains and when he meets Angel :) Good luck and I really hope you find a way to get there, you deserve this! xxx

Kerry is the most amazing person in the whole wide world. She is hopefully going to bring Angel down to me and if her and Storm get on well she will be staying in my arms forever. :wub: She is the red, blue eyed girl alex and I wanted all along. :D Looks a bit like a cow!! :D But a very beautiful one!!! So if Kerry posts on here soon, please everyone +1 her for me, :D I love my husky family very much. P.S. thanks Steph hunni, +1 from me for the effort you went to, I promise you very big Angel hugs when i next see you! xxx

Angel is a dream! We took her from a house in Crewe to the kennels for HIN, all she wanted was hugging & loving all the way there, she was a little wary (not surprising given her history) but within minutes, she was looking for my hand to keep stroking her. Good luck with the meeting, I hope her & Storm get along. She did live with another husky 5 months younger when we collected them, so I hope she remembers how to be sociable again, let us know how it goes :D

Kerry is the most amazing person in the whole wide world. She is hopefully going to bring Angel down to me and if her and Storm get on well she will be staying in my arms forever. :wub: She is the red' date=' blue eyed girl alex and I wanted all along. :D Looks a bit like a cow!! :D But a very beautiful one!!! So if Kerry posts on here soon, please everyone +1 her for me, :D I love my husky family very much. P.S. thanks Steph hunni, +1 from me for the effort you went to, I promise you very big Angel hugs when i next see you! xxx[/quote']

No problem at all :) Eagerly anticipating the Angel hugs!!! :D