Wasn't going to say anything but I'm going to burst.......

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys. Dont worry there will be lots of pics. Assuming I can get my stupid comp to upload them!!!!!

Spoke to Angel's foster mum yesterday and the more I hear about her, the more I think she is so right for us. Maybe this was meant to be. When we said we wanted another the first things we said was we really wanted a red coloured one with blue eyes. And Angel is. :D She is currently living with a 5 month old male Czec wolf dog so she is used to boisterous puppy play. Plus she is only 14 months old so young herself. Walks well on a choke chain, I will be getting a canny collar for her as I dont want to use a choke chain.<_< Is kennel trained but not crate trained, shouldnt be too hard to transition though. :huh: Great with kids, very submissive. Very loving.

OOOHHH so excited now. xxx

Get a half choke collar hun as it wat she is used to and it works the same as normal collar but tightens like a semi slip. I got to get on for hollie at the moment I'm using a choke chain as she snaps her collars and comes out of a harness so it the only thing that works plus she is off lead most of the time it just when I see another dog and by roads xxx

We once drove about 6 hours round trip to visit a pup that we thought would be the perfect match. It was a long trip for Andy and he did great, but the place and the pup were not a good match. There's never any guarantee. Your "Angel" looks like just that though, and I would ****** her up, as she looks like a female match for Andy!

Hi all

Angels pics don't do her any justice she is even more gorgeous in person. She has gone through soo much in her little life, it sounds like she will land on her feet as soon as we can sort out where she is going to stay while Louise is away, unfortunately the foster home she is currently in will be moving in the next few weeks so is unable to keep her until Louise comes back from her hols, so she may end up going into kennels until they get back which is a shame but at least it will give lou peace of mind she is safe. :angel:

I am going to be taking her for a visit down to see Storm and louise on at the end of May when I am off work to see what the little man thinks of this stunning young lady, fingers crossed he does like her and vice versa.

As with all furries, it is really hard to see so many stuck in foster homes waiting for that forever home to come along, many of them waiting months sometimes years so if all it takes is someone offering to take one to a potential new home then so be it, which is why I offered, the sooner she can find somewhere to settle the sooner she can start her new life.

I am sure anyone would do the same as what I am willing to do for both Lou and Angel.:151:

And a huge +1 to you Kerry for doing that :D

I love all my furries but must say the is a weird but nice satisfaction knowing you have rescued/rehomed a furry to give it the forever home it so deserves. :inlove:

Kerry wat you are doing is great +1 louise I'm so pleased for you, hope all goes well with the meet if I can do anything to help just drop me a txt hun. She is a cutie and needs a brillent home just what she deserves.

Kerry sweetheart you are the most wonderful person I have ever had the privelege of knowing and I will be eternally grateful, so will Angel and Storm. Angel will complete our pack and we will then have two dogs and two kids, one of each sex!!! :happy2: (yes I do refer to my kids as part of my pack, thats coz I refer to my dogs (omg dogs!!! :inlove:) as my kids)

EVERYONE PLEASE +1 HER :wavespin:

She deserves it.

So so so so happy right now. I'm going to shop for Girly bits now! :mstickle: Pink, pink pink pink and maybe a bit of purple thrown in too!!!!! :lol:

you're right, Angel is a darling considering what she has been through. Steve & I picked her up from a heartless couple in Crewe with another mal, Buddy, who stole our hearts. Angel was as good as gold, all she wanted was for me to pet her on the 2hr car journey to her temp home till her forever home could be found. I really do hope, for Angel's sake, that all goes well, she is a beautiful girl who finally deserves to be happy

Poor lass it does make me mad how people give up after the first hurdle, so what it chews - get it a kong, so what it digs - husky's do that, so what it escapes - put a bigger fence up, so what it howls - it wants attention, so what it barges - teach it not too, so what it pulls on the leash - "ITS A BLOODY HUSKY WHAT DO YOU EXPECT A BLOODY CHOWWOWA?"

Glad to be part of the HiN team getting the dogs to the homes that they deserve x x x She is going to love Angel and Angel is going to love Louise x x x :playfull: