Feeling rather stupid right now...

Rich & Kody

Lol! Tis worse when you tell them how old you are and have yourself a small heart attack when you realise you've almost run out of 20's! Someone asked my age just after my 29th birthday this year and i straight away thought...god, i'm THAT old?!!.

But....she was asking me for id to buy alcohol at the time so at least i dont look it, lol!

haha

sort of a related story-

i ALWAYS get asked for ID when trying to buy cigarettes (for Sophia, i dont smoke).....im 23 this year! I have a beard too!!

Apparently, you have to be 18 to buy them, even though the legal age to smoke is 16. But unless you look over 25, without ID, youre not allowed to buy them....

so i ask the woman at the counter, "how old do you have to be to buy them?"

She says "18".

And i said, "do i look like im older than 18?"

and she says, "yeah, how old are you? About 23?"

haha, how nonsensical!

Oh dear! You guys are all just kids!!!!! I'm much, much older than that - I don't think I even remember being that young! LOL

You guys are much to young for us oldies..........perhaps we should add a 'Senior' section on the forum!

I'm starting to feel pretty ancient, myself! Maybe I should start thwacking these young pups with my cane? tongue.gif

Fab idea Becky

Cos i feel like an oldie too when they all talk obout twenty-somethings!

i do remember my 20's very vaguely,perhaps we need a 40+ section where we can discuss tenna lady and such like :lol:

A place where we could have walker races (pulled along by our huskies) and recall the good old days! LOL

Fab idea Becky

Cos i feel like an oldie too when they all talk obout twenty-somethings!

i do remember my 20's very vaguely,perhaps we need a 40+ section where we can discuss tenna lady and such like :lol:

I'm with the 40+ idea but do I have to talk about Tenna Ladies aswell :eek:

Also will I still be allowed to talk to the pre-40's or will they just want to help me cross the road :eek2:

Apparently, you have to be 18 to buy them, even though the legal age to smoke is 16. But unless you look over 25, without ID, youre not allowed to buy them....

LOL i hate to tell you this Simon but the law changed in October 2010, and you do have to be 18 to buy and if look about 21 need to be ID'd :) what world have you been living on that you did not know this hahaha LOL

Ok so people have recently been asking me how old I am (not really sure why but its come up quite often recently), so i say im 27 ... Just looked at my profile and realised im 26 :S doh!

its ok we understand :) ( cos we have all done it , well the other way round, took some years off ) ....so any way how old are you? :lol:

• 1 month later...