Little advertisement

BlueWolf

The next video was a little pet project I worked for a few days. The video software I use had an update and I wanted to make something short and funny. Aaaaand... can you guess what it is about? (Hint, it's in the topic) smug.png

I have embeded the video here, but pleeeeeease also watch the video on Youtube in a bigger size since it has text in it :-)

3mk9971KWFY

rolleyes.png

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I just did some advertisement my self Bluewolf, Im a member of Bungie.net a forum dedicated to the game development company that made games like Halo and Marathon, I posted on their off topic forum about our forum here and some people seem to like it, hopefully it will bring in some new members!

heres a link to the Topic everyone please feel free to create an account and voice your opinions on the thread. :happy2:

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=59882849&viewreplies=true#end

Thats brilliant Jos +1 from me, and I'll have to +1 on a random post from Dillon as he was dancing away to the music and grinning, so you got my 1 yr olds approval :D

Lol, it's a song from a short called Big Buck Bunny. Search it on Youtube, it's a very cute and funny movie :)