Little Droppers

Lil Miss Bump

:wavespin: Please check your email as there is an updated list with some things that require your participation...............

these are the people on the list that I need to check please.............

Jennet

Rachel (RJHale)

Dani (Saffmonster)

Emily (Kernowhuskies)

Jessica (<3 Jess <3)

Christie (iluvsnowdogs)

Arien (Arien and Hoshi)

Cat (Husky Cat)

Nix (BingBlaze n Skyla)

Amy (Siberian Wolf)

Tamz

Sid

Val

Louise (Storm's Mummy)

Jennifer (jmiles) **** CAN YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME AS YOU HAVE NOT BEEN IN CONTACT SINCE BEING PUT ON THE LIST

Emma (Elmo)

Kayla (Kayla Catherine)

Caroline

Angie (Sakora)

Tan (tanjp)

Nikki (NikkiR)

Kells

Jemmer (Tikkani)

Becky (Austinville)

Storm (Stormin Norman)

Rach (dygosamikita)

Sakura (Snow Wolf)

Claire (Wizadora)

Thanks

:wavespin:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone, I should be studying but got distracted by drops :D

It's really great that everyone is sharing likes/dislikes so we can now send out stuff people like (not that anyone has sent out stuff that has been disliked!!!! I just mean something that someone has specifically stated they like, eg Diz likes elephants... so I may have to go a steal one from Chester Zoo for her :P )

I've got loads of email from people now, but every email is different and eveyones likes/dislikes are on loads of different email. Soooooo, I'm going to copy and paste all those details from people who have replied so far. Can whoever next replies please reply all from my email and just add to it. That way everyones details will be there.

I hope I've not confused anyone :D

Off to the post office to send some drops in a bit xxx

:sluggish:

I did mine last night I hope everyone got it. Thanks diz tht is a great idea gives me something to look out for to send to people I'm sorry I aint anything I'm so poor at the moment but when I get money I will start sending stuff xxxxxx

yes when everyone has replied i'll be sending a complete list out so dani don't worry about making your own! Just a couple of people left to reply so as soon as i have them i'll type it all up. Thanks to everyone that responded so quickly xxxxx ps dani if you steal me an elephant i would be mega happy!!