Gallery Question - Need your opinions

Marc

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cost isn't even in the equation. If it was twice the price but better we would have it. This is about the accessibility for all to post pictures regardless of technical level and nothing more.

A decision has been made on this now btw. Watch out for a VERY big announcement ;)

am a bit thick when it comes to all things technical so I have to go for the easy option!! Will soon post pics of Lulu and my new pup, Sonic.......when I can work it out that is, have only just mastered getting pics onto facebook

voted

I think its nice having a fully featured gallery, but alot of the time it can become annoying posting into the gallery and then posting into a thread.

I would rather be able to upload straight into a thread or post but still be able to upload several photos at once

Oh I am confussed.....lol. I love putting my pics on but do find in hard have to resize then load to gallery then copy paste to thread. ...lol or am I still doing it the long way round. In the year I have been here I still mess it up. One time it works fine other time I get red writing and the computer says NO...Iol :giggle:

do get there in the end even if it does take me all day....lol My Hubby laughs at me. So what ever you decide please please keep it simple. I do like the gallery though love looking at everyones pics. Oh so now which one do I vote for.

voted

i love the idea of posting straight to forum/thread from harddrive - i occassionally upload pics that i dont put in threads but its VERY rare i do - i usually just upload them to photobucket and then copy n paste IMG codes

but being able to upload them all directly would save time then copy n pasting too

Very true, Nix!