Hellooooo

shadow01

I just want to say a quick hello to everyone on here :)

I found this forum while looking into possibly getting another husky and via Google search you popped up lol. How lucky am I :D

Well what can I say about myself, I am 33 married and owned by 1 Husky called Aslan and a GSDxHusky called Mishka. We have been owned for the last 16 years or so lol. Firstly by our first love Shadow who sadly we lost only age 6 due to diabeties, then more bad luck, we had a puppy Storm who we had to put to sleep at 6 months due to fitting with an undiagnosable cause. It all became too much for him and we said enough is enough it just wasnt fair on him to go from one fit to another. After that my husband said a firm NO MORE!!!! Well that didnt work did it lol. Along came Aslan, a rescue, and an astounding one at that. He plays fetch, doesnt try to eat the sofa from underneath my husband while he was sat on it (yes Shadow that was you!!! lol) and is generally extremely well behaved in a husky kind of way, apart from having springs for legs :D But we love him.

We are going to take up scootering, and as we just lost our Lab, we were looking at getting another friend to join us. Probably a castrated male, Mishka can be funny to other dogs and does seem to accept dogs better than bitches. With a little work she happily accepted Aslan, (who is entire) so to save any disputes, rather than getting a puppy, we are looking for a young adult or old puppy castrated male preferably.

Umm I think that just about explains everything, I am sure I will upload a pic sooner or later of the clan. I look foeward to chatting to you :)

PHOTOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

and welcome =D sorry to hear about your losses hope there having fun over the bridge =)

nice to hear you want another hehe they do become an addiction also love the name aslan is that from the books?

Hope you enjoy the forum its lots of fun and has helped me many times when im in a bit of a pickel =D

anywho....PHOTOOOOOOSSS soon pleaseeeee

Welcome to the Forum

Lovely looking pack you have there. wavespin.gif

Hi and welcome to the pack, they are gorgous sorry to hear of shadow and storm hope they are having fun over the bridge. Have a look in the rehoming section sometimes some come up for rehoming I got my jasper from this site he is my lil baby xxx