cant wait

carl brookes

hi all im fostering my first husky angel from hin i will have her for about 6 weeks as she has a new home cant wait and she will be coming on holiday with us to righton sands near filley shud be fun. got so exsited i had to tell every one. but dose anybody have a spare cage one of those colapsable ones i could borrow or one going cheap for her to sleep in as we will be camping and i dont whant her to escape in the night thanks and will put up some photos when i get some.

Hi Carl - welcome,

I will be dropping her off to you on Saturday, not sure what time it depends on how long it takes me to get back from lincoln, that pic does not do her justice at all (bless).

In reference to the crate have a word with Beth she will arrange for you to borrow one while you are away on hols, I would lend you the one we have but its currently in use with the foster we have.

Yay Lou glad you can chil and relax, will be taking lots of pics and will also get a video clip of her on Saturday for you babe x

so happy now I can check on her. Carl can I add you on Facebook? If you are on it? Kerry, if you get a vid can you send it to my phone not post it here as my stupid mobile dongle wont let me see videos as it is too slow!!! :banghead2:(you can post it on here for everyone else if you want!!!) :happy2:

Denise, thats where I have bought Angels cage from!!!! :giggle:

excelant will send regular updates and yes im on facebook add me will accept when i get home will get some holiday picks as well and thanks kerry any i will be in all day so come over anytime and what food she is on so i can get the same thanks for all the comments she looks like a gourges girl.

I will be putting her on Wainwrights puppy dry when I get her so maybe you could start the switch now? If she doesnt eat it try a bit of wainwrights wet with it.

and yes Kerry that is my fave pic, and the one I got silke to use for my new sig! you like? :mstickle:

• 2 weeks later...

so glad to see this sweet girl is getting her life sorted. Steve & I picked her up for HIN from Crewe with another dog, a huskamute called Buddy. He was amazing & so friendly, but Angel took a little while to trust, though when she accepted me, she kept nuzzling me for hugs! She is a gorgeous girl, I hope she realises how safe her future will be now & enjoys every minute of her young life