want to adopt another.....

Meet your prospective adoptee alone first, then bring your husky to meet him, or have him/her over for a play date. We looked at nearly 5 others before we found Jackson...and while it seemed to be love at first site for the boys, it took a bit once he was in our home for them to work on pack order. I'm also wanting to add a third, but not for a bit, maybe end of summer. I am even considering a senior....there's just so many out there that have no where to live out their years and it breaks my heart.

Awwww, Suzanne! Thats wicked!!!!:lol:

Indie was ecstatic when I brought Oisin home and after a week she calmed right down and became easier to handle than before! They will probably have a few little barks and toothy moments but it's all about them just figuring out the ranking.The key is not to interfere and let them sort themselves out. Unless of course it gets outa hand!

have fun looking for your new furbaby!