need some tattoo help from our artists on here

BingBlaze n Skyla

i want EITHER 3 paw prints - 1 red (bings) 1 blue (blaze) one hot pink (skyla) OR a star pattern which can encorperate (right word) something to do with my pack - im not 100% sure how i want it to look all i know is i want it on either my stomach/hip area (left side) or my left wrist)

go wild n have n fun n lemme see what you can do :) lol

heres a pawprint i found which i like

0f98f_41PYP07D38L._SL160_.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i tattooed that on louise as she wasent to happy sayin that i got it done before her. Teach her to sit ther watchin wills n kate get wed lol :lol:

LMFAO!

I love that and if i was to ever get a tat - which i won't as i'm a wimp - that'd be the one i had but with my boys eyes in

i want EITHER 3 paw prints - 1 red (bings) 1 blue (blaze) one hot pink (skyla) OR a star pattern which can encorperate (right word) something to do with my pack - im not 100% sure how i want it to look all i know is i want it on either my stomach/hip area (left side) or my left wrist)

go wild n have n fun n lemme see what you can do :) lol

heres a pawprint i found which i like

0f98f_41PYP07D38L._SL160_.jpg

I have a mate who took the paw print from his own dog for his tat (just another idea)