need some tattoo help from our artists on here

BingBlaze n Skyla

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My ankle was the worst pain i've ever felt.

my wrist was a breeze-piercings hurt more than my wrist tat did

My collar bones were the worst place ive gotten a tattoo by far my lower back was bad but not terrible my shoulder hurt but it was tolderable...the one of my boob I did not feel nor the one of my wrist or ankle depends on the person sometimes I guess

I just got a tablet, so while I was trying to get the hang of it I remembered this thread and doodled this as an idea:

[ATTACH=full]27109[/ATTACH]

wow i love that! its gorgeous!!!!!!! n would look good pretty much anywhere u had it! omg wow i love it thank you sooooooo much!!!!

Fancy :P I like it...all ive got its a pencil and a sketch book...old school :/

LOL! I'm pretty behind the times, myself! I'm almost exclusively pencil too, though I do sometimes draw something, then colour it in Photoshop (like logos and things). I only ever did basic stuff with a mouse though. A friend gave me her old tablet probably 6 months ago, and I only just got around to trying ti now!

wow i love that! its gorgeous!!!!!!! n would look good pretty much anywhere u had it! omg wow i love it thank you sooooooo much!!!!

You're most welcome - I'm glad you like! :D A good tattoo artist should be able to beautify it up a little more - improve the smoky look, or use harder lines to tailor it how you please! I thought of it with a wrist tattoo in mind - it could be smaller and/or start to wrap around, but as a larger one across the hip/side the tattoo artist could really play with the colours and start to add rough detail in the paw prints...

LOL! I'm pretty behind the times, myself! I'm almost exclusively pencil too, though I do sometimes draw something, then colour it in Photoshop (like logos and things). I only ever did basic stuff with a mouse though. A friend gave me her old tablet probably 6 months ago, and I only just got around to trying ti now!

You're most welcome - I'm glad you like! :D A good tattoo artist should be able to beautify it up a little more - improve the smoky look, or use harder lines to tailor it how you please! I thought of it with a wrist tattoo in mind - it could be smaller and/or start to wrap around, but as a larger one across the hip/side the tattoo artist could really play with the colours and start to add rough detail in the paw prints...

Tablets make making it look good so much better and color :P I want one now Ill never be able to afford one but i wants on! I dont even know how to use photoshop either so I fail there lol

think i might get this with some colour in it - i was thinking of a quote underneath POSSIBLY does any1 know of any if i did ?

ETA: also where do you think would be the best place to have it - bear in mind its gonna be my first

I have this one on my lower back in memory of my GSD Jake, [ATTACH]27578[/ATTACH]

post-6203-13585999774705_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...