need some tattoo help from our artists on here

BingBlaze n Skyla

think i might get this with some colour in it - i was thinking of a quote underneath POSSIBLY does any1 know of any if i did ?

ETA: also where do you think would be the best place to have it - bear in mind its gonna be my first

Like it :) Dont know many quotes, you could have their names around r underneath it?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know this threads abit old but here's my tatoo-

[ATTACH]26040[/ATTACH]

the pictures a bit blurry but it's a husky/wolf silhouette in the paw :)

That's very cute. I like. My husky tattoo (it's of my boy Viggo) is in my signature. I've posted the pic many times before, but since you are a newbie, I thought I would point it out to you.

Hey all thought I'd jump in on an old thread to I was looking up tattoos recently and cam across this one which I think is gorgeous just not sure I have anywhere suitable for it .

[ATTACH=full]26482[/ATTACH]

that's really nice :) mine is on my ankle-this would look god either on your shoulder (at the back) or inbetween your shoulders ig you know what i mean

dont edit - still not had a tattoo yet so any advice / comments are welcome

Oh ahahaha sweet so I use to work in a tattoo shop as an artist so Ill do something up for you when I get home from work. Also the stomach/hip area is a bad place if you ever expect to have kids becasue it will stretch to 5x the size it was originally. The ankle and wrist I find are tolerable spots for people but for the idea you have the shoulder blade would be a good spot ^.^

Oh ahahaha sweet so I use to work in a tattoo shop as an artist so Ill do something up for you when I get home from work. Also the stomach/hip area is a bad place if you ever expect to have kids becasue it will stretch to 5x the size it was originally. The ankle and wrist I find are tolerable spots for people but for the idea you have the shoulder blade would be a good spot ^.^

thanks :) i do hope to have kids 1 day lol - probs wont be for years yet tho lol

yeh i was told sort of back of neck / below neck place would be good too

My ankle was the worst pain i've ever felt.

my wrist was a breeze-piercings hurt more than my wrist tat did

My friends husband had this one done recently after their puppy was unfotunatley put down due to 'distemper'

[ATTACH=full]26628[/ATTACH]

EDIT: have just seen somebody already uploaded the same tattoo

wow looks amazing (yeh i uploaded it as it was 1 i was thinking of getting )

My ankle was the worst pain i've ever felt.

my wrist was a breeze-piercings hurt more than my wrist tat did

wrist it is then LOL , had loads ov piercings lol

wow looks amazing (yeh i uploaded it as it was 1 i was thinking of getting )

wrist it is then LOL , had loads ov piercings lol

I've had loads of piercings in the past too and I had my wrist done first ( my first tat)

so when i went to get my paw print on my ankle, a year later, I was perfectly calm thinking it would be as easy as the first time..

My next will be at the top of my back/bottom of my neck :)