Thunder!

Sarah

It's gone really dark and in bouncing down and thundering here at the moment - the boys just coming back from their walk (phew i didn't get wet!) are having the time of their lives!! They don't want to come in at all and keep darting in and out of the house and shaking their fur then go out to get wet again furious.gif

How are you dogs with thunder?

nothing bothers Storm but Gem is a total wimp and even the sound of a mobile phone bleeping when the battery is low is enough to send her quivering into a corner and anyone shooting anywhere nearby has her heading for home in a panic.

we had an amazing thunder and lightening storm last night, our Storm got up and looked out the window, Gem was a jelly. We all went to sit in the dark in the conservatory (sad, I know) to get the full effect without getting wet and Gem sneaked past us and into my son's room. where she pee'd on his bed. He slept in his brothers room so I need to steam clean his mattress today. Storm even tried nudging Gem as if to see what was wrong with her, but I had to give her rescue remedy to calm her down.