whine whine whine, very vocal !

jroberts1

nanook is now 6 months old and yes she has always been vocal but lately she is such a winger. she seems to complain about everything. well it sounds like complaining. it's i want to go out, i want dad to get up now, i want this and that. sometimes she lies there winging and i don't know what for.

skyla did this in the run up to her second season , shes always been quite vocal but she got worse b4 her second season - was fine before her 1st though

i was wondering if this could be the case :wink:. she is booked in at the vets on friday to be spayed,if she hasn't come into season by then :eek:. i'm dreading it cos we have been told not to let her jump up on anything,or run around, that's just gonna be impossible lol.

heard that huskys are very vocal my husky is quiet so no this isn't the case and haven't heard him howel only when a baby when he was seperated from his mum,

but the only noise i get out of oscar is when someone knocks on the door he growls and barks or the postman but other than that nothing even when i leave and enter the house he sit's on the steps ive trained him.

Lol we thought bella was a quiet dog till her bath yesterday when she screamed down the carwash =D

bella doesnt really whine she growls and talks but if she wants something she will run at you then run towards door or food and start jumping on you if you dont listen =D

Lobo is incredibly quiet, the only time he seems to make noise is when he barks and whines when I get home from work in the evenings. I've met some really vocal huskies though! It's interesting because in my experience, female dogs seem to be much more vocal than males....has anyone else noticed that?

Dana makes this awful whiny sound when I won't let her play with an other dog that walks by. She only does this when I say "No, not now". So she is actually responding to me. When I have both Glala and Dana on a short lead it's not always desirable when they start playing with an other dog, they'll wrap me around in their leads within seconds. When she makes that sound, the owner of the other dog must probably think I'll NEVER let them do anything fun :giggle:

Nadia doesn't make a sound, ever - I kind of wish she would sometimes. The only time I've heard her cry is when a vet stuck her in the eye with a comb (she cried so much, heartbreaking whines) and when 3 junkies tried to break in to the flat while we were there together. I swear they must have thought she was some big ferocious dog with the noise she was making. Other than that, she communicates by sticking her nose in your lap. If she wants something there's no ignoring the nose nudge!