Meet today

mrs_aggie

Sorry about the lack of pics, we got caught in traffic, it took us well over an hour to travel 3km on the autobahn :giggle: so we got there an hour and half late lol

DSC02194.jpg

DSC02195.jpg

DSC02196.jpg

DSC02197.jpg

DSC02198.jpg

Follow the leader with Bella leading :giggle:

DSC02199.jpg

DSC02205.jpg

DSC02206.jpg

DSC02207.jpg

DSC02208.jpg

DSC02209.jpg

DSC02210.jpg

DSC02211.jpg

DSC02212.jpg

Bella did really well, it was actually Nikita who was abit shy with the other dogs

nice pics, looks like they had a fun time. I wish I had somewhere i could let poppy off the lead, but there arn't any secure places around here, she'll have to settle for staying on a leash unfortunately.

It's the same here, that dog park is about a 40 minute drive, but we're going to try and take them down at least once a month as they had a ball :D

I know I will have to go looking for dog parks although I've never really heard of them in Victoria, knowing my luck if there is one it will be on the other side of Australia! good thing there is a something similar to a forest trail so we can use that when i teach her how to bikejor or the other one with the scooter (can never remember the name of it) :lol:

Great pics. . .

this one tickled me. rolleyes.png

Woluffs.jpg

+1, I've just well and truly LOL'd at that, the dog in front of Nikita was her dog as well. I really felt for it, when it first came into the park every time one of the husky's went anywhere near it ran back to the gate. Seemed to spend most of the time before we left under the bench, although after a little while it did come across and have some of the water I had out for the dogs

lol Andy

Great pics Vikki, looks like you all had a great time - I thought the autobahn was super fast?

It's supposed to be Rosemary, but there always seems to be jams somewhere :giggle: although they are normally because of roadworks. We have no idea why it was totally shut off today from Guttersloh (sp?) exit onwards x