Hi everyone

Hi guys and girls.

I found this site by accident whilst trying to find an average weight for Husky pups.

I'm Tracie, I have 2 Husky bitches called Fire and Ice who are 4 months old.

I was given them at the start of March, at 8 weeks old by someone in London as she'd bought a bitch and didn't know she was in pup!

So Jan 4th out came 6 bundles of fluff and I took 2 on and the rest is history lol

I've never owned Huskies before, but always been a large breed dog owner having had BullMastiffs, GSD's and Rotties in the past. I was looking into buying a Mal or a Husky to show when I got my girls.

They were an absolute nightmare when I got them as they wasn't house trained and were only fed on raw meat so trying to find the right food for them has been interesting to say the least.

They're now on Eukanuba puppy food and the runs and accidents have stopped thankfully!

I'll stick some pics up later after I've taken some new ones cos they're grown loads since I lat took some :)

Hope to chat to you all soon

Tracie x

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the BEST Husky forum in the WORLD !!! :lol:

Your girlies will be a challenge to say the least, however now that you've joined the Pack

you have access to over 4000 members in over 60 different countries. :)

Most have many years of experience with Huskies, so any questions you can think of

we've probably had before, and you'll find the answer already here in some post or other.

If you can't find it then feel free to ask in the relevant section.

But

We're not just here to answer questions,

we're a community who meet up and share our daily lives with our furballs,

good or bad.

So jump in at the deep end and join in.

See you around. . . :lol:

Hi Tracie,Fire and Ice,welcome to the forum.

congrats on your pups,although having 2 together i dont envy you!! :giggle:

how nice to help a friend in need,hope you have many yrs of fun,laughter,frolics and dont 4get the tears of frustration,;)

oh and by the way.......pics are a golden rule,its the law,hurry up cos the husky-owners police will be out!!!!