Cat abducted and raped

Rich & Kody

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my god!! i wish i hadn't read that.

i know there is evil people about but why? and for what pleasure?

i hope she managed to give some really nasty bites and scratchesthat become infected,

bless her,hope she recovers and isnt too traumatised

What an awful thing to do to an animal. There really is no limit to what people will do nowadays. I believe that we should use the justice methods of long ago.....public hangings, public lynchings, running the gauntlet,etc and it would stop alot of the crime in the world. Not to mention mandatory castration for sex offenders----for any sex crime. I know it will probably never happen, but I think that the old eye for an eye mentality would actually stop alot of this rubbish.

there was a similar story recently on another site about this type of abuse happening to dogs in Turkey, I just fear for the human race, what is happening to it? I think castration with a very blunt instrument is the way forward.