How to attach images to a post

Marc

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the video. Some people have pictures etc that appear at the end of all of their posts. How do you do that?

Cheers

If you upload a photo to your post, but don't insert it directly into the message itself, it will automatically be placed underneath your post :)

Thanks for the video. Some people have pictures etc that appear at the end of all of their posts. How do you do that?

Cheers

I think you mean a signature, you can upload a picture in your settings, over over your username in the top right, then click signature :)

• 1 month later...

hi how do you do a signature picture on this site i would like 1 with a picture of my husky and 1 where shows his age could a tutorial of this be put up or could some1 do it for me please.

thanks.

to add a signature, you need to hover your mouse over your username in the top right of the page, a box will open, then click Signature from the list.

Add your picture in the box, and then click save.

To get the age indicator, go to www.pitapata.com follow the instructions, add age, picture ect. then copy the Forum BBCode into your signature settings box and then click save.

any more help just ask :)

hi is there anyway that a signature can be on the bottom of every post or does it just show up every now and then

Your Sig only shows up on the first post on each "Page" of posts.

It has been set this way because we had a lot of members with LARGE sigs and the load time for each page was slowing down the site and it took forever to scroll up and down the page. :)

o ok then thanks very much i was just wondering as im still new to this site thanks for answering my question

LOL no worries. . . :)

We like to help. :up:

• 3 months later...

Another one of our video tutorials on husky-owners. Im guessing this will likely be the one that most people want to see, as our forum is based so much around images.

Please note this relates to the new forum software that will be live from Saturday 14/05/2011

RECOMMENDED TO BE WATCHED IN FULL SCREEN HD

-Ow3i8HUxoE

Hi Marc,

I'm having problems today inserting pics to posts and not sure why,as have done so many times before.

Only difference is that I am using a netbook now,but pics from my phone as usual,sent via bluetooth.

The message I am getting is that the file is too big,and I only selected one pic at a time.

Please help.

Many thanks,Della

Hi Marc,

I'm having problems today inserting pics to posts and not sure why,as have done so many times before.

Only difference is that I am using a netbook now,but pics from my phone as usual,sent via bluetooth.

The message I am getting is that the file is too big,and I only selected one pic at a time.

Please help.

Many thanks,Della

files need to be 2mb or less. Will check tonight in case its the permission changes from the other day