Help on career plans

Jamie_426

I need, help ive tried to think really hard in what i really want to do ive got the ingredients to become successful i just need the right path to go down which would suit a good career plan.

Ive sat down and had a hard think ive got desire hunger, and a great passion to do well in life i am 19 hold a driving license, which ive had 3 years no points either my work experience entails.

Football coaching voluntary, labouring, stewarding,

I am fit and healthy i enjoy physical graft it doesn't sweat me ive always enjoyed things that are interesting i don't like boring jobs i enjoy a job where there is a purpose to it, the hardest bit is actually knowing what it is i want to do help would be highly appreciated.

I need, help ive tried to think really hard in what i really want to do ive got the ingredients to become successful i just need the right path to go down which would suit a good career plan.

Ive sat down and had a hard think ive got desire hunger, and a great passion to do well in life i am 19 hold a driving license, which ive had 3 years no points either my work experience entails.

Football coaching voluntary, labouring, stewarding,

I am fit and healthy i enjoy physical graft it doesn't sweat me ive always enjoyed things that are interesting i don't like boring jobs i enjoy a job where there is a purpose to it, the hardest bit is actually knowing what it is i want to do help would be highly appreciated.

Unfortunatly, id say that labouring/joinery/construction etc is harder to get into atm than its ever been before. Not in a racist way (infact i have huge respect for them) but European guys are willing to work far greater hours than most British people, also, they are more willing to work for lower wages. More than this, and something that racist bigots dont take into account is that, they are all very highly skilled for the most part. In eastern European countries, ive been told, that they work alot on the basis of "a favour for a favour" type mentality, and so are always working, for friends and family aswell as their job. So, most families have a member that is competent in a particular trade, or a few. Because thats how communities function.

I personally, would find the other stuff you mentioned, coaching and not enjoying a boring job, needing purpose; more interesting. Its something i did (as a hobby) for a while, and i found it really fulfilling. And i love football and being active so it was keeping me interested and entertained even if the kids themselves didnt lol. Teaching in one form or another, has got to be one of the most envigorating jobs around. To know youre helping people develop etc. Try looking into sports coaching? Do you have any other hobbies?

Thanks simon My hobbies is exactly football, i play every sunday

other than that i enjoy cooking but wouldn't consider cooking as a job

I go paintballing which is more of a bit of fun on a weekend that's about it really.

I just need to know exactly what i want thanks for your help.

Good luck on your search.

You don't want a boring job. . . unfortunately 99.9% of jobs are just that. :(

You have an initial period of interest and excitement as you are learning the job and progressing.

However at some point you have mastered the day to day stuff, and that is what you do.

Go to work, do the required tasks, repeat 5 days per week.

The trade off are the people you work with, if you are lucky you make some brilliant mates who keep you

entertained and expand your social circle, this makes the day to day humdrum tedium of the job you do bearable.

This reality,

why do 99.9% of people put up with it ?

The bills gotta be paid.

The food has to go on the table

and your Husky needs newer and fresher Sofas to destroy :lol:

We all have a dream of our ideal job.

Artist

Musician

Football player

etc.

most of us end up doing it as a hobby.

Good luck.