Hello

vettemann7

I just wanted to introduce Kayuh to you all. We picked her up almost 2 weeks ago today and so far she is an awesome dog. I will probably be spending more time on here to get tips from you all as she grows. Thanks for all the answers to the questions I had before getting her! My wife and I currently live in an apartment which I know is bad, but I am home every day to take her out for play and walks until we move in about a month to a house with a yard. So far other than a small amount of hand biting (which we redirect to her chew toy) and a few accidents in the apartment, she is doing phenomenally well and is becoming closer to us every day. We look forward to years and years with her!

gallery_5083_1665_644206.jpg

Welcome to the pack! She's beautiful!:wub: Looking forward to MANY more pics of Kayuh :lol: BTW, don't let a small apartment get you down. As long as they get plenty of exercise, they(and your sanity!) will be fine.:) I have two and live in a 550 square foot apartment.;)