How the site is doing

Marc

Hi All,

Due to interest from Becky (Austinville) on how the site is doing, I thought I would get a few stats together to show you all on how the site has progressed from day one.

We have now been running since the end of october which is only nearly 200 days. It's sometimes hard to grasp this single fact simply due to the activity on here, but we are still a very very new site with a lot of growing room. We are fast on our way to becoming one of the bigger forces in husky forums on the internet, and to illustrate the fact think on the following.

I will use FORUM1 and FORUM2 as an example. I'm not going to mention forum names although I'm sure if you take a look around you will easily be able to pick out which they are. I am using what I see as the biggest 2 husky forums on the internet to track how we are fairing up to them.

OK, FORUM1

Just over 750 members

Near 6000 threads

74000 posts

HOWEVER, they have been running for a hell of a lot longer than us... Now lets look at the real stats. Their highest ever users online is Just over 30, our is just under 60. In the past few week I have never seen any more than 3 people online at any 1 time.

FORUM2 - This is the one to beat

Just over 1000 members

Near 6000 Threads

Around 32,500

Unsure on how long they have been running, but today alone they have had 66 Members online today... We are not far of this at all considering that we have been running for such a small lenth of time and they also have the downfall that for whatever reason they are a close forum (you cant see anything unless registered) which in my opinion is probably what will be their downfall.

OUR FORUM

302 Members

2388 Threads

31,646 Posts

This to me looking at the stats above shows that the threads we have are of higher quality, as there are more posts per thread. Meaning simply that people seem to want to post. We are averaging 40-45 members online a day, with our highest ever being 58. We are definatly catching fast and will continue to do so.

As for our stats, here are some graphs to illustrate. The blue line is the actual movement and the red line is the trend (general direction).

Hope this has been of some interesting reading to you, and feel free to ask if you have any other questions :)

post-1-13585942920681_thumb.jpg

very interestin facts marc obvious you're doing very well

Nope ..... You lot are doing very well ..

Ya see the thing is, I can only make the site look the best, with the best features etc. The ideas and activity and friendlyness will only ever come from its members. All I can do is help it along and ensure you have more members to interact with :)

Interesting thread, Marc, thanks for the stats. I don't think it will be long before we catch up with forum number one! And not too long before we're on par with forum number two.

ETA: I think the quality of this site will stand out as well as the friendliness and features! Definitely the biggest 'plus sides' of this forum I think :)

Interesting thread, Marc, thanks for the stats. I don't think it will be long before we catch up with forum number one! And not too long before we're on par with forum number two.

ETA: I think the quality of this site will stand out as well as the friendliness and features! Definitely the biggest 'plus sides' of this forum I think :)

Thanks Bec, i think the site stands alone due to the high quality of members we have, you guys make this place what it is - thank you :) :)

excellant marc :)

Its good to see the site growing well, im sure the pace we are growing at now, it wont be long till we become the biggest and best husky forum on the web :D

I think there were only a few members when I joined (not even 100 I dont think) and it has grown so much since then :)

Well done to everyone for making new threads, posting new ideas, making the site loads of fun to be one, posting photos, entering the competitions, coming to the meet ups, recommending other husky owners to join :) and making this site the most addictive site Ive every known :)