Crazy??

Sarah

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erm i have a few...some are pretty shameful!

Ok first one is...I bought this and made Andy drive it ( i didn't have a license at the time!) God i loved this car!

DSCF0160blackedSmall.jpg

DSCF0158Small.jpg

DSCF0159blackedSmall.jpg

I have a scar down my forearm from quadbiking, i thought it would be clever to hammer it round a dirt circuit and not break for any corners, needless to say i had an argument with a tire wall, my helmet was too big and fell off and i skidded down the track and ended up with a gash in my arm, didn't notice so got back on the bike and carried on...when i was done someone pointed it out to me and i went all weak at the knees!

The rest of my crazy stuff is probably too dirty to post lol!!

lmao, great pics guys!

Sammie, how did you get andy to drive that car?

A few of the craziest things Ive done (there aint much yet!):

1) Going to Orlando Florida to all the parks last october, and although was really scared to go on most of the ride, I did anyway and then went on again and again and again and again!!! Was a complete thrill ride :D

2) Had a beach party on exmouth, devon with a few friends and got completely drunk that I decidied to go swimming in my clothes (and I had no spare clothes) and then woke up the next morning soaked!!! And had to wear them all day (eeeeewwwwwwwww).

3) Went shopping (ages ago) in my PJ bottoms :confused: as couldnt be bothered to wait for the tumble dryer to finish dring my trousers

4) Got very drunk and slept in some very stange places (more than once!!!)

I have quite a few... some of my favorites (because I will never do them again!) are:

Yup... that's me.... Norway...

n519804754_665069_880.jpg

Well... this is no big deal...

n519804754_520615_7092.jpg

BUT!... during my ten years living in Egypt, I did climb the pyramids in Giza... (that's me on top of the Great Pyramid)

n519804754_659402_2763.jpg

I made it to base camp at Everest (the best hike ever!)... did Kilimanjaro...

had the best time taking my son to the top of Moses Mountain in Sinai, Egypt...

(my son and my ex-brother in law at the top of the mountain in Sinai)

n519804754_693583_7159.jpg

Floated on the Dead Sea... on the Israeli side (this photo was taken on the Jordanian side)

n519804754_689143_6195.jpg

... but the craziest ever?... I had twin daughters!!!!!!!!!!...

n519804754_245335_9397.jpg

What makes this adventure crazy you may be asking... my daughters were 8lbs 9oz (3.88kgs) and 8lbs 14oz (4.03kgs) respectively!... and were born a month early!.... Heck!... 22 years later, my back still hurts!....

Damn!... no wonder I'm so tired all the time!!!....;)

WOW SANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy crap you would NEVER have got me on that rock in that first pic!!! Fantastic pics, and my GOD! bet you're glad your girls came early!!!

Well, At least you can look back on your life and remember everything you've done, can't say life is dull lol :)

Yep - you're def Crazy lol