Crazy??

Sarah

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

craziest thing i can think off is being a passenger about 25 years ago in a Hillman Imp that prob only did 40mph lol being chased by about 8 police cars for over an hour .....high speed pursuit.... lol i think not

only caught us cos gear box fell out over a bump in road.... lol

Well i got him to drive the car by telling him it was that or walk everywhere lol...I was having that car! I loved the looks he got having 'Playgirl' above his head!!

Sandy i do not envy you at all with your twin girls sizes!! Wow, That's bigger than my singleton babies, it's a good job you didn't get to 40 weeks (my cousins twins were past 40 weeks and she was really uncomfy!)...Good job on growing them that long though :)

OHH i forgot, i once 'got my knee down' on a motorbike, swiftly followed by my elbow, and head hahaha!! That was awsome, shame i wasn't able to bring the bike back up after!

hahaha got me:o

Yes indeed, i am the biggest (in both senses of the word) fan of Rossi ever, and i proudly own his autograph...I am gonna lose the weight and start biking again, it was such a rush...Maybe one day i will own my own ducati 996 in Yellow...I am ever so slightly addicted to the smell of burning two-stroke oil, and love going to watch MotoGP at Donnington Park :)

cummon becky :) there must be at least one crazy thing you have done :D

Most of it illegal and I'm a grandma now, so can't admit to any of it.

Seriously though - I live in rural Iowa. For fun we drove through farmers pastures, took the city kids "cow tipping", and drove to the creek to drink with our friends.