One Mile Hobble for Huskies in Need

Lil Miss Bump

203592_172805956109426_4072135_n.jpg

I am doing a 1 mile hobble on my crutches for Huskies in Need around Heaton Park in Manchester

on Sunday 29th May @ 2pm

The first person to sponsor me £20 can pick what I dress up as (NUDITY DOES NOT COUNT!!)

Please give as much as you can-but even £1 would be AMAZING as there are so many dogs in their forever homes now because of Huskies in Need and there is a 4 month waiting list of huskies and husky crosses waiting to come into their care and they are desperate for funds.

TO DONATE

please go to the Huskies in Need webpage and click on 'donate' and in the note box put 'Diz Marathon' so that I can see how much I've been sponsored.

Thank you all (in advance) and good luck to the other people doing the mile over that weekend for the same cause

Diz

xxxxxx

BLAME ME for the note thing :redface2:.. when I use paypal for anything I can always put a note it.. but it looks like the donate doesn't allow it.. :angry: SOooooooo if you join the facebook page for Diz's walk there's a note on there about keeping the donations up to date :)