lil s**t's first outside walk!!!!

Kells xx

so yesterday was the first day that i could put lil s**t on the floor for proper walkies.....i have been taking him out in my arms to meet people and dogs.

i put his cat harness on him, that is still miles to big lol.....i took him to some grass and set him down, i took a step and he started to walk and puppy jump along side me

we saw a cavalier king charles spaniel about 6 months of age and lil s**t was scared!!!!

im gonna arrange puppy parties so that he can meet smaller dogs....

he walked on some grass/concrete and dry pathway

he didnt walk for more than 5/10 mins because of his age

just thought id share

LMAO can't imagin walking down the street with that on a lead giggle.gifgiggle.gifgiggle.gif

its a surreal thing.....im used to having three dogs on a lead, being told to walk nicely

and now im walking this oversized hamster on a cat harness!!!!!!!

i love him really but he is small and looks silly on a harness, he will always wear one......no offlead walks for him

kells

the vets in witney do but they are too far away.... so im trying to arrange my own