Please post in here

Marc

OK Guys,

Its now near 7am here and I have been working on the forum for the past 7 hours, so its about time I went to catch up on some sleep.

In the meantime, I would like posts in this section relating to any problems on the site. This is whether its usability issues, permission issues, issues with the way something looks or anything. Please be as specific as you can in what you are referring to.

ONE TOPIC PER ISSUE PLEASE ........ and I will work through them when I get back up around 10am

Cheers for your help and patience.

Hi Marc

Thanks for upgrading the forum, it looks great :)

But my username has changed back to smeagle, I changed it to be my name Bec ages ago, can it be changed back? I can't see how to do it myself in my settings :(

They cannot be changed yourself anymore. Displayname does not exist, only username which is the way it should have stayed in the first place really. Displaynames only confuse issues.

Will message you now.

Something else... on the old forum in the recent topic bit you used to be able to see the number of posts in that particular thread but it's not there anymore. It was sort of an indication if a thread was new or old... is it coming back?

when you click on the "what's new" button and you get your list - on the right hand side it tells you how many replies have been done and how many times that thread's been viewed - is that what you mean? xx

Looking good Marc, only issue is I had it set to my homepage and it was giving me an error message, I had to go to the forums tab to get it to work

ETA: I would like my old name back too please when you get a chance x